There are so many different ways in which you can style a Fedora with your outfit. And I am a hardcore fan of the accessory! So I am here to show you a bunch of looks with which I have styled a Fedora.
I will be featuring different looks and occasions where a Fedora can totally work that look for you! So here are some looks ranging from Formal, Casual, Semi-formal and more where I used a Fedora to top off my look.
A Formal look with a Fedora. Here I present to you three different looks with a formal aesthetic to them featuring a fedora as the repeating element.
- The first look is a polo shirt which can be worn on casual Fridays or even on formal outings.
- The second features a Grey overcoat for a formal Work Travel sort of a vibe.
- The third would be your typical shirt and formal trouser sort of a look where a Fedora works even here.
Next, moving on to a more casual look. Here I present to you three different looks with a casual aesthetic to them featuring a fedora as the repeating element.
- The first is with a casual full sleeved tea, with a pair of shades with which I teamed a fedora.
- The Second look is with a cardigan/sweater and Glasses, and it’s a more wintery or a comfy look if you must.
- The last one is an all-black casual look for an outing or a date, and my highlight is the fedora.
Finally, we move on to a more Travel look, leisure wear with a mix of casual style. Here I present to you three different looks with a vacation aesthetic to them featuring a fedora as the repeating element.
- The first one is an easy look, with a casual shirt, and a pair of comfy trousers and the stand out is definitely the fedora again.
- The second is a comfy casual beige tee, with a pair of denim shorts, and slippers, and to complete the look is this fedora hat.
- The third is my personal favorite when it comes to travel, a tank and shorts and my main accessories are shades and my hat.
So these were all the times I have teamed my hat as my main outfit element. Let me know which ones do you like the most and would like to try it out? Until next time, keep it stylish, keep it mean.
Visit Our Facebook Page The Mean Wardrobe
Follow & Share our Blog https://themeanwardrobe.com/